Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Life in May: Day Twenty One

*Blogging everyday in May* Have you noticed how weird the word twenty looks?

Share a list of links to your favorite posts.

Well golly gee, this feels like a vacation!

I like to think I’m a funny person, not everyone appreciates understands my sense of humor. So here’s some of, in my opinion, the funniest posts from my little brain.

That time I asked my best guy friend about blogger fashion

That time a banana fell from heaven (and I showed you what a banana looks like)

That time I ranted about Michael Phelps

That time I played “If you really knew me”

That time my students wrote stories

Oh and sometimes I get serious. Super serious.

That time I shut off my facebook

That time I spilled my heart all over the internet

And because every post need a picture, say the blogger police.

f8a58b32578611e29d3822000a1f90e8_6[1] 

you’re welcome

 

1 comment:

Mix of 6 Blog said...

New over here! Now following you from Story of My Life. Loved looking back at some of your fav posts!