Monday, April 30, 2012

Life in the Craft Room

We’ve clearly established the fact that I like pretty things. Whether it’s dresses, shoes, earrings or necklaces I love them all!

Last summer I made my earring holder, which I’m in love with. Totally does the job and makes for some nice décor in the bedroom. The next step was organizing the endless pit of necklaces I’ve acquired.

necklace6

Things You’ll Need:

*One of those multiple pants hanger thingy (Technical term!)

*HUGE collection of necklaces

(Or whatever you have on hand)

*Hook to hang on wall

*Wall Space

(Could also work on the back of a door)

(Excuse the messy bed and busy bedspread, I took this late at night when I was in on an organizing kick.)

Gather all your necklaces, and your dog.

As you can see, my collection was already so organized!

necklace1

Organize your necklaces however you will use them best.

I put the chunkier longer ones on the bottom rung and color coded them because that’s how I roll!

necklace2

necklace3

The best part about using the pants hanger is the black grippy part keeps your necklaces from sliding around. Also, the bars open which allows for easy access to your pretties. 

My thinner shorter necklaces went on the top rung. I tried to spread them out so the two wouldn’t get tangled.

necklace4

necklace5

necklace7

3 comments:

Syndal said...

wow-you have a fabulous necklace collection!!

found you on mingle monday!

Alyssa said...

The pretzel fest I mentioned- it's in Lititz, PA. Home to the Julius Sturgis pretzel factory and the Wilbur Chocolate Factory.

The Management said...

Okay, so.

Fabulous tutorial and necklace holder....

BUT WHERE DID YOU GET THAT BEDSPREAD I WANT IT SO BADLY.

Thanks and hiiii I'm new here haha