Sunday, May 19, 2013

Life in May: Day Nineteen

*Blogging everyday in May*

Share five of your favorite blogs and why you like them.

I love many many blogs. Like most bloggers, I read a bunch of blogs before I sat down behind my keyboard crankin’ this baby out on the regular!

Because I love so many types of blogs, today I want to share some that I feel need a little recognition.

First up is Sarah from From the Desk.

Sarah is a social work student/military wife who’s husband is currently deployed. She is currently in DC with other social work students working on hunger initiatives. Bonus, she’ll be my “neighbor” when I move next month!

Next up is Katie from Take Two.

Gosh, I just love this girl! She shares her middle of the night shopping trips with the world. We’re talking tofu, eggplant, and other randoms. Girlfriend is straight up hilarious. She also leaves some of the best comments on my blog.

The next three don’t really need an introduction:

Megan from Greetings from Texas. If you haven’t read this blog, you’re missing out!

Raven

And of course the only reason I’m writing this post in the first place: Jenni from Story of My Life.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Thanks lady! You're pretty awesome yourself!