Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Life in the Christmas Craft Room

On Sunday, I showed you how to make an easy Pom Pom Garland.

While visiting the local Dollar Tree, (One of my favorite places, bytheby!) I found some 15 foot garland.

I was impressed! Fifteen feet for only $1! I picked up two rolls not really knowing what I would do with them. I ended up using part of one garland for just that, and the others I used around my house.

My mom always used real branches in and around her nativity set and her massive Christmas village.

DSC06853

I sniped my garland and laid it around my huge collection of Nativities.

DSC06854

Note to self: Stop telling students and parents that you collect Nativity scenes.

One of my favorite ways to use my cheap garland happens to be in my kitchen.

DSC06861

These Ikea buckets are usually empty expect for the one that holds my bag clips.

Yes, I do use the aprons. Almost everyday in fact!

DSC06863

These might be my favorite Christmas decoration!

DSC06862

So, thank  you Dollar Tree for stocking some great useful Christmas decorations.

I hope you have them next year!

I’ll be back on Thursday for an epic Christmas Decoration FAIL!

 

 

No comments: