In the interest of full disclosure, I thought I’d share one of my epic fails.
The sad thing about this project is how many hours it took me to complete!
However, I did salvage it and I used it this year. I’ll show you the real finished project on Saturday.
But, until then, you’ll have to suffer through my worst project to date.
It all started out so innocently.
My intention was to make a rosette type wreath with some bling.
I diligently made all my flowers.
Wrapped my wreath.
Hot glued my flowers onto the wreath.
The rest was so awful I don’t even have pictures of it!.
After gluing two billion flowers to the wreath, I thought it looked unfinished.
If a little sequence was good, a lot of sequence was even better!
I glued four or five pieces of sequence on all the strips of black ribbon.
To put it lightly, it was horrendous!
It looked like a bunch of eyes staring at you.
Needless to say, I had to fix it if only to justify the five or six hours I had already spent making the silly thing. Come back on Saturday to catch the finish product.