Monday, November 28, 2011

Life is a Party!

My second favorite part of Thanksgiving weekend is my Annual Christmas Tree Decorating Party.

It is one of the easiest ways to get your house and tree decorated for Christmas.

Party1

party8

Food is a must!

This party is in the mid-morning. I always cook up some tasty brunch treats.

Party3party6

Add a reluctant puppy.

Poor thing! Bindi was so afraid of the bell jingles,she didn’t want to shake.

Party2

Invite some friends over, make them wear ugly sweaters, and take cheesy family photos with your sad dog.

party4Party5

Lay out the ornaments so everyone can reach them.

Eventually your tree will get decorated!

I’ll be back with some DIY Christmas décor how to’s this week!

 

2 comments:

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

man that looks delish..

xoxo
Lisa
new follwer
http://www.somethinginfinitelyinteresting.com/

Kristin said...

Sounds fun! I love Christmas parties in general. Stopping by from Life of Meg :)