Thursday, June 16, 2011

Life in Allergies

I’ve never had allergies…EVER! I grew up on a farm around lots of pollen and dust and I never suffered.

I moved to Arizona, and BOOM, guess who has allergies?!

This Girl!

I don’t like to take a lot of allergy medicine because they make me sleepy

I have found one product that saves my life every year.

(Cue the choirs of angels and spotlights from heaven)

Hello Mr. Neti Pot, how are you?

One of the best non-medicinal allergy product on the market.

If you’ve never used one or heard of one, and you suffer from stuffy noses or clogged sinuses, I suggest you run to Walgreens, Target, or Walmart and pick one up.

It will change your life, no seriously it will…um ‘k?

I need to run out and pick up some more saline packets because I have my bi-annual Welcome Back to Arizona from Wisconsin stuffy nose!

Have an awesome Thursday Smile 

No comments: