Monday, August 19, 2013

Life on the Weekend

Guess who’s back!! I’m finally getting settled into a rut  routine which means blogging is back on the front burner!

Linking up for This Weekend I…

TWI

This is my view from 85% of my weekend. Heaven, I tell you. Saturday’s were made for reality tv binges.

Photo-8_17_13,-10.31.38-AM-3

Dog sitting for my brother and his family has great perks!

So online shopping will be my downfall. I have a note on my phone with all the things I want to buy. Don’t judge. Currently, I’m obsessed with monograms. If it doesn’t move, it needs a monogram.

My phone background!

Photo-8_17_13,-10.31.38-AM-1

Can’t wait for my car decal to be shipped!

Can fall come soon, please? These needs to be on my feet, like yesterday.

Photo-8_17_13,-10.31.38-AM-2

Good thing I have to wear close toed shoes to work!

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Emily Hornburg said...

I want fall to be here NOW! Once my summer activities are over for work, I'm ready for fall. Bring it on!