Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Life in June: Make Up Favorites

Catch up here! 
29things
Number 8: If you can, invest in quality makeup. 

I love a deal as much as any girl, but sometimes the sacrifices we make in the beauty department can have lasting consequences. Did you know the most drugstore brands (Cover Girl, Maybelline, etc.) test their products on animals? A majority of cheaper brands, and unfortunately some high end brands, use harmful parabens which have been found in breast cancer cells. 
I don't know about you, but I'm not willing to risk my health for some cheap eye shadow. Am I right? 
High end means a high quality product. They pack a punch and will last you a long time! 
Below are a few of my favorites. I didn't include any of my MAC products, because that could be it's own post! 



High end makeup favorites




Full disclosure, I love roaming the makeup aisle at wal-mart. Sometimes I just need some cheap lipstick! You know, for research purposes. I do it all for you, friends! 

What are some of you High End favorites?  

No comments: