Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Life in May: Day Seven

*Blogging everyday in May!*

What are you afraid of?

I could go the easy route.

Snakes. Hands down. Without a doubt. Snakes. I live in Arizona, remember? Dumb idea.

The end.

Eh, I feel like going the less easy way.

My biggest fear in life is being alone.

Not being by myself alone (although I occasionally have issues with that!) but never finding my husband alone. Kinda silly and self explanatory, but a fear non the less.

But then I read these, and I’m reminded that God cares more about this than I do.

Jeremiah 29:11

your love never fails it never gives up, never runs out on me <3

I need to Let Go and Let God..

 

Okay God.

2 comments:

Emily Hornburg said...

I have this fear too. Not that I like to admit it much though. I think I'm scared of being alone in general (not like, spending time by myself) but not having close friends, family, etc. But I would be lying if that didn't include getting married and such.

Melissa said...

You know I used to feel the same way. And then Got brought me my husband! He is so good! And faithful! He will do the same for you! I know the waiting part sucks, but it is so worth it! :)