Monday, April 29, 2013

Life on the Weekend

 

Linking up for This Weekend I…

TWI

This weekend I…

*Rested by the pool. A much needed break from the real world. However, the temps (outside and pool) create an environment where it is too hot to sit for too long and too cold to actually go in the water. I know, some of you STILL have snow. I will stop my complaining.

*Juiced for part of the week. If you are a fruit or veggie and you sit too long in my house, chances are you will be juiced. Guaranteed.

*Got myself all ready for Blog Everyday in May.

afterlight

Did you do anything exciting?!

2 comments:

Emily Hornburg said...

I'm doing blog every day in May too!!!! YAY!!!!! We can help keep each other accountable.

Unknown said...

I am so jealous of your pool sitting. That is pretty much the only thing I want to do right now.