Monday, March 4, 2013

Life on the Weekend

Linking up for This Weekend I…

TWI

After last weekend’s general suckiness, I was looking forward to spending time with my sister friends chilling on our yoga mats. We were able to attend the Jesus at the Core wellness event hosted by Holy Yoga and Revelation Wellness.

On Friday night we flowed through the hardest yoga practice I’ve ever been through. Then on Saturday we sweated through a Revelation workout and did another 30 minutes of yoga. I’m still in pain today! If you are interested in Christ based fitness, these two organizations are the real deal.

I seriously can’t handle this picture, I have no idea why I’m sharing it. But there it is!

photo (1)

photo (2)

And the only thing to do after an hour of yoga is to eat at 8:45, right?

photo (4)

Post Yoga High, it’s a thing guys.

We were off the charts by this time.

photo (5)

Yum.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

ms.composure said...

that food looks amazing!!
and i LOVE yoga!!! so relaxing

http://mscomposure.blogspot.com
http://www.infinitelifefitness.com

Hannah said...

I've been wanting to try yoga for the longest time. There's a post yoga high? That's a thing? Now I really want to try it, haha. :)