Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Life in November

I have a lot of Stuff. Yes, it is necessary to capitalize Stuff. I fear that the Stuff may be taking over. I used to justify my habits, but no more.

I've done spending freezes in the past and they worked wonderfully. It’s time to do it again.

I’m committing myself to a No-Spend November. (and probably December, as well.)

In order to feel truly grateful and have gratitude for what I already have, it’s time to stop spending and just live. Live in the moment like I proclaim to do!

If you want to join me, and Meghan, let me know in the comments!

And don’t forget to link up on Friday with me for Gratitude Project 2012!  

gp12

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello, I am your new follower from the bloghop. I hope you would follow me back thank you.

http://www.refinehere.com/

Robin said...

I nominated you for the Leibster Award. Check out my blog to learn more about it!