Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Life is Glamtastic (September's Glam Bag)

 

This one is going to be super quick and easy because I haven’t used three of the products yet!

This month’s bag itself is awesome. I used it on Saturday at the lake and loved it. Never thought I’d like a wristlet.

Nail polish: This is the last one from the Circus by Andrea line and the first one that I’ve used. Again, this is a winner! I’m rocking it this week. My only beef is that it is matte, but you would never guess that from the bottle. I added a top coat, problem solved! And P to the S, it didn’t leave bubbles. Hallelujah!

I can’t say enough good thing about the Carol’s Daughter Split End Sealer. This was like a gift from heaven. I’m almost ashamed to admit that I can’t remember when my last hair cut was. This little product has literally saved me another $100!

Sorry for the cell phone pic!

I have yet to try the lip gloss, eyes shadow or brush. They all look great, though. Can’t wait to use them.

This month kicked some major butt. Totally worth the $10. Head over to www.myglam.com (which is now ipsy) and get a subscription! 

No comments: