Monday, July 23, 2012

Life in the Craft Room

It’s that time of the year again when I get the teacher sweats and shakes.

The nightmares have started along with the panic attacks and obsessive list making.

Makes ya want to be a teacher, right?!

Over the weekend I came up with some cute ideas to add to my nautical themed classroom.

Want to make a coffee filter wreath?

wreath

GEDC1651

You’ll need:

Coffee Filters-Hit up the dolla’ store

Wreath- Mine’s a medium size from the dollar store

Hot glue

GEDC1654

Fold the filter

GEDC1655

Glue around the wreath.

GEDC1656

Continue around the wreath adding layers until you reach desired fullness.

GEDC1659

GEDC1661

I used a full pack of filters to make two medium wreaths.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Kirstie and Michael said...

Oh mygoodness that is soo cute!! i never would have thought of that!

Dalayna Dillon said...

Hi, found you at the thing about joy's FIRST giveaway. Thanks for sponsoring! Following you via GFC. You can find me over at dalaynadillon.blogspot.com

Emily Hornburg said...

I should totally do this. I have enough coffee filters to last me a lifetime it feels like! lol

Unknown said...

Thank you for posting this... Cant wait to try it out! Im your newest follower btw - Looking forward to your posts =D x