Friday, April 20, 2012

Life in Rewind

Today features my favorite project to date!
Originally posted October 10, 2011
I finally finally finished my magnetic makeup board.
I’ve been planning this project for about 5 months!
Makeupboardcollage
This is such a great idea for any girl who has an overflowing makeup bag!
(Ahem, that wouldn’t be me!)
I only had small metal panels, but you could get a custom piece of cut metal.
Glue metal to cardboard
(I did this because of the small pieces of metal, you could skip this step if you have a large metal sheet.)
Pick fabric to match your décor.
Wrap around metal.
Hot glue fabric.
Hot glue magnets to the back of your makeup.
Make sure the magnets will hold your products.
034
I used heavy duty magnets for my foundation, bronzer, and gel liners.
Hang in your bathroom.
007
Enjoy being able to see all your makeup at once!

No comments: