Friday, April 20, 2012

Life in Rewind

Today features my favorite project to date!
Originally posted October 10, 2011
I finally finally finished my magnetic makeup board.
I’ve been planning this project for about 5 months!
Makeupboardcollage
This is such a great idea for any girl who has an overflowing makeup bag!
(Ahem, that wouldn’t be me!)
I only had small metal panels, but you could get a custom piece of cut metal.
Glue metal to cardboard
(I did this because of the small pieces of metal, you could skip this step if you have a large metal sheet.)
Pick fabric to match your d├ęcor.
Wrap around metal.
Hot glue fabric.
Hot glue magnets to the back of your makeup.
Make sure the magnets will hold your products.
034
I used heavy duty magnets for my foundation, bronzer, and gel liners.
Hang in your bathroom.
007
Enjoy being able to see all your makeup at once!

No comments: