Saturday, December 31, 2011

Life in 2011 and Goals for 2012

What can I say about 2011?

It may go down as one of my least favorite years to date.

Case in point: Lost job, lost too many family members, had to move, and a host of other things.

But, when I look back, 2011 had it high points as well.

This blog has become a great source of enjoyment for me.

I’ve been able to created a welcoming environment for myself and others.

I found a fabulous new job. 

I’ve been able to strengthen my roots here in Arizona.

I feel happier and more content in my faith walk.

I’ve made steps to continue creating a more simple lifestyle for myself.

I have a feeling that 2012 will only get better!

Here are a few of my 2012 Goals

*Declutter Declutter Declutter!

If I want a simple lifestyle, I need to create a simpler home!

PS…Check out this post

*Understand that I am not always going to be a super teacher, but that it shouldn’t stop me from working to be the best I can be.

*No more clothes!

(That might be a toughy!)

*Use a new recipe twice a month.

*Invite more people to my home.

I’ll keep ya posted on the progress!

Happy New Year!

 

 

 

No comments: