Sunday, November 20, 2011

Life in Thanksgiving

If you have known me for any length of time, you know what an absolute nut I am for Thanksgiving.

I can’t wait to dive into some pumpkin pie!

For one day every year everyone is doing the exact same thing.

No matter your religion or your belief system, Thanksgiving in universal.

we gather together with friends and family, sit down and eat delicious food, watch football, go for a  walk, take a nap, play games, and of course we tell each other what we are thankful for. 

Too bad Thanksgiving gets pushed to the side by it’s older brothers Black Friday and Christmas! Refer to my posts about Saving the Pilgrims.

 My thankful list

*My job that I continue to love.

022

*My home that I am able to entertain in.

002

*My dog

015

*My family who I can’t wait to see in a few short weeks!

DSC00745

*My small group sister friends who make me laugh, cry, and smile.

033

* My coworkers who make me want to be a better teacher.

*My teacher aide who I can have heart to hearts with everyday.

*My mini-break with my college friends to Chicago in two weeks!

33739_443869228643_540393643_5477862_7179038_n

*Jesus’ love, forgiveness, and grace.

What are you thankful for this year?

1 comment:

Sar said...

Mmm, pumpkin pie! I'm thankful for my boyfriend Nick, sunshine, cold weather (finally!), green bean casserole, Hershey kisses with almonds, hugs from besties, and margarita Monday.

Just stopping by from Mingle Monday! Happy day!

-Sarah from [life of love]