Sunday, August 7, 2011

Life in Fall

Yes, you read that right! This time of year always gets me excited for my favorite season.

Is there anyone more obsessed with Fall than myself?

I don’t even know if obsessed is a strong enough word.

Come fall I’m a pumpkin fah-reak!

I simply cannot get enough of the orange fruit.

*Yes, pumpkin is a fruit thankyouverymuch.*

I’ve been drooling over the fall/pumpkin recipes over on Pinterest.

Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate

Via

Doesn’t that look delicious? Wonder if it’s as good as a pumpkin spiced latte.

 

 

 

Pumpkin gingerbread trifle.

Via

Would be nice during the transition after Thanksgiving to Christmas when I’m starting to get pumpkined out.

Perish the thought!

 

 

What would fall be without some apple cider?

Reminds me of the apple orchard.

 

Pumpkin Drop Doughnuts

Via

I can’t wait to make these and gobble them up!

 

Dear Fall,

Please come soon! I promise I will cherish you.

I will enjoy you for all you’re worth.

I won’t rush you to get to Christmas.

I will live in your glorious moment come September and I won’t let you go until Thanksgiving.

I will love you and your pumpkin goodness for as long as I can.

Just don’t take so long to get here.

We need you in Arizona..quick!

Love your biggest fan,

Rachel

1 comment:

Emily Hornburg said...

OH MY GOODNESS! You are making me both hungry and craving fall. Fall is my favorite time of year - too bad in Missouri it feels like it NEVER comes! I might have to try that Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate though - it looks AMAZING!