Friday, July 15, 2011

Life in Trust

Jeremiah 17: 7 and 8:
“But blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.”

 

Trust

What a hard word.

I don’t think I’ve ever struggled with trust.

However, the last few months have really put that to the test.

I forget how loving and just our God is.

I forget that He provides.

I forget that His best is not always what I think it should be.

My trust waivers when I don’t see the fruit of my trials.

Good thing that He never waivers, He will never leave me or forsake me.

One of my favorite artist is JJ Heller. I had the pleasure of attending one of her concerts right before I left for my grandma’s funeral.

Her music was just what I needed to hear before going home.

 

image

This is has become my favorite necklace. I hardly take it off.

No comments: