Thursday, May 19, 2011

Life in Graduation

My little peanuts graduate today.

DSC06038

I’m always a hot mess by the end of this service. My eyes get all blotchy and red and my nose might be a little runny! Gross, I know.

Here’s a little preview of my speech from tonight!

“We have learned how to love, how to be loved, and how to live for others. I especially hope that we have learned more about our Savior Jesus Christ and His love for us. It is never easy for me to let my little birds fly. I know the names of all their pets, their siblings, and what they want to be when they grow up. I know how much they’ve grown and how much they’ve changed. Parents have 18 years to get ready to send their kids out of the nest, teachers only get 9 months.”

“May you live a life that is worthy of your calling and may everyone know…you were here!”

No comments: