Monday, February 14, 2011

Life in Red and Pink!




Thanks Gitz for the awesome Valentine's Doodle!

Today is such a special day in so many ways. Not only is it a day to celebrate the love with have for one another, I actually have a reason to wear as much red and pink as I can! For the last few years I've worn something red or pink everyday leading up till V-Day. Seeing as I forgot this tradition this year, I'll be doing it this week. Still counts right?!

However, I can't wait for tomorrow. My sisters (My amazing small group friends) and I are having a Friendship party. This is sure to include yummy treats and lots of laughing!

Come back for the recap tomorrow!

I leave you with this:

A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another. - John 13:34-35

No comments: