Thursday, February 3, 2011

Life in the Doghouse

How can you not love this face?




That's the love of my life/security system, Bindi Lou.

Some of her likes:
1-Eating
2-Running
3-Snuggling
4-Chewing my sheets (Weird, I know)

Dislikes:
1-When I'm at work for over 12 hours (one of my dislikes too!)
2-New people (although she is getting better)
3-The dinging sound on Wheel of Fortune

A little Bindi story:

Last night I was in the bathroom getting ready to take a shower and I left the tv on in the living room. I jump into the shower and start to get my hair wet. Over the sound of the water, my music, and the fan, I hear B barking up a storm. She NEVER barks, so I immediately panic and think someone is in my house! I quickly hop out of the shower, throw on my robe, and run out into the living room.

Yep, Wheel of Fortune happened to be on. No need to panic! Just needed to change the channel. Talk about heart attack! What I was thinking running out in my robe, I'll never know. Note to self: Don't leave the TV on ABC at 6:30.

1 comment:

Emily Hornburg said...

Awwwww. Your dog is so cute! Reminds me of my dog a bit. What kind is he? And I love that story! My dog barks all the time, but if he yelps I freak out. Then it usually ends up being something stupid and I feel dumb. LOL