Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Life in the Kitchen: That Time I Baked a Delicious Pie

 

So can we get a hallelujah for all things fall related? Ok, now that’s over with let’s talk about Pumpkin and more specifically delicious pie. Oh man do I have something amazing for you!

A few weeks ago I found this mouth watering pin from Tidymom.net

This delicious combination of flavors and texture just screams "fall" Apple Butter Pumpkin Pie with Streusel Topping gives a surprising crunch in every bite recipe at TidyMom.net

Apparently I pinned this last year and never made it. I’m so glad I found it again, it’s that good guys!

Click on the picture for the full recipe!

 

Photo-10_13_13,-3.53.01-PM-1Photo-10_13_13,-3.53.01-PM-5Photo-10_13_13,-3.53.01-PM-6Photo-10_13_13,-3.53.01-PM-7

Cleaning up is way easier with this girl doing all the work!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Apple butter is a great addition to pies! I love using apple butter in my pecan pie. Yum.

Donna said...

That pie looks delicious!