Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Life in June: Number 27

Welcome to my 300th post, you’re welcome.

If you want to catch up with my 29 Things!

29things

Number 27: There are only 52 Fridays in a year.

Raise your hand if you live for the weekend? I mean, who doesn’t, right? Mathematically, it doesn’t add up. If you struggle along every week day hoping and wishing for Friday and the weekend, you’ll have a pretty sad week. There’s nothing wrong with having amazing plans for the weekend, I love me some Friday nights and my Saturday afternoons at the pool. But don’t live only for those things.

Make your week amazing! *Schedule dinner plans with friends. *Find an outstanding Happy Hour. *Plan a date during the week.* Make an overnight breakfast dish so you don’t have to rush around in the morning.  Open up your nights for great things and you won’t be sad once Monday morning rolls around.

Also, it goes without saying, find a job you love and you won’t be riding the struggle bus every week!

Ok?

(You could also look at this the other way, there are only 52 Fridays in a year so make ‘em count, right?)

3 comments:

Stephanie @ Life, Unexpectedly said...

I live for the weekends because that's when I get to sleep in, have a first or second breakfast with the girls, and get the good coffee. But then again, I do enjoy my work, so Mondays are ok too ;-)

BeaumontGirl said...

Having such fun reading around your blog :) Found you from the hop!

http://thebees3.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Good point!