Friday, May 24, 2013

Life in May: Day Twenty Four

*Blogging everyday in May*

Share your worst three traits. 

Just three? I could go on and on and on. I'll try to limit myself, deal? 

Moving on. 


Nailed it! 
Seriously, the selfie. Why is this a thing? I understand being indignant about the word selfies, but really why are we not up in arms over the word sunnies? IMHO, sunnies > selfies 

So three traits...

-I'm kinda annoying. I'm loud and crass. Wanna be my friend?

-I have an addictive personality.  If I like something, there's no stopping this girl. 
Get me hooked on somethin'? I'll go off the deep end. And don't ask me about my current obsession unless you have three hours to spare. 

-I'm a creature of habit. And don't you dare get me out of my routine. Alright? 


2 comments:

Emily Hornburg said...

Wait...you're obsessive? I didn't get that from your swimmers... lol. ;-)

c a n d a c e said...

Selfies rock!!!!!!!!
Haha I do love your blog and I totally get you on the loud & crass part. I totally want to be friends. :)