Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Life in May: Day Twenty Nine

*Blogging everyday in May*
Share five songs that move you.
Hello friends! Today’s post is coming at ya straight from the floor. That’s right, after finishing a killer thigh, butts, and guts workout I can longer pick myself up of the ground. So today’s prompt seems fitting for my current state!
What is it about music that it is able to transport you to another place and time with a few simple notes. Full disclosure, Call Me Maybe made me cry a few weeks back. No joke, it totally put me right back into last summer (which kicked major butt I might add) and I was overcome with some pretty ridiculous emotions. I mean, seriously, the next time I admit to bawling like a baby at the sound of Carly Rae Jepsen, put me out of my misery. I beg of you.

Moving on… Let me explain my choices first. (I could only pick four.)
10,000 Reasons By Matt Redman- So so stinking good.
1,000 Years By Christina Perri- Say what you will about Twilight, this song is wonderful.
Brave by Sara Bareilles- This video alone should win some awards. Watch it! Directed by Rashid Jones, how cool is that?!
Mirrors By JT- Play on repeat at least four times.


2 comments:

Emily Hornburg said...

I love Mirrors and A Thousand Years! Such great songs!

Stephanie @ Life, Unexpectedly said...

"Unfortunately, this video is not available in Germany because it may contain music which GEMA has not granted the respective music rights" Yay me...