Sunday, May 5, 2013

Life in May: Day Five

Blogging everyday in May

Profess your love to a blogging friend.

This one is super hard. I have a hard time keeping real life friends, yet alone cultivating blogging friends! However, two sweet girls stand out.

 

Meet Casey from Everyday Adventures!

My Photo

We were actually paired together for a nail polish swap and bonded over our mutual teaching careers! She’s been inspiring me with her 13 in ‘13 goal challenge. Whenever I have a funny teacher story, she’s sure to leave a comment that only another teacher could understand. Thanks Casey for being a inspiration to me, even if you really didn’t know it!

Meet Melissa from Little Mrs. Married!

I don’t remember how I stumbled on Melissa blog, but I’m so glad I did. Her love story made me cry, ugly cry. After leaving her a creepy twitter message  about said tears, love was born! We shared our common love of Karen Kingsbury books (I promise I’ll mail them to you before I move, Melissa!) weight struggles/victories, and our love for the Lord. She’s got the most positive outlook on life! Thanks Melissa!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You are so sweet, Rachel! Thank you!! :)

Unknown said...

Aww shucks. thanks friend!