Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Life in the Craft/Class Room

If you’ve been around teachers during this time of the year, you’ll probably notice a few things.

1- We’re balls of frazzled/excited energy trying to get it all done.

2-We’re searching all over pinterest for classroom ideas.

3- We’re all asking each other, “What’s your classroom theme?”

For the last few years I’ve stuck with the simple black/white/pick a color scheme. I’ve used mostly pink and light reds. I’ve noticed that my classroom theme usually coordinates with the decorating colors in my house or in my wardrobe.

We all know how much I love stripes and all things blue and white.

So, long story short, my room is blue, white, and burlap. Original I know!

Ridiculous lead up to a really simple DIY that I used to spruce up my bulletin boards.

Coffee filter flowersLife in the Moment

You’ll Need:

Coffee Filters (four or five per flower)

Stapler or twist ties

GEDC1684

GEDC1685

GEDC1686

GEDC1688

GEDC1689

GEDC1690

GEDC1691

GEDC1683

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is great, and i bet all of the tied together would make great decor!

Have a fantastic day! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hi!

Veronica Lee Burns said...

I bet your classroom looks great! My classrooms never looked as fun as yours sounds.

Melissa Enault said...

Thanks for linking up at the GFC Blog Hop today! Hope you found some amazing new blogs and even some new friends!!

Melissa @ The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife

The Thriftiness Miss said...

This is so cool! Thanks for the great idea.

Following from the GFC blog hop, I'd love for you to drop by :)

Have a great day!

Unknown said...

ahhh these are so cute! trying these for my dorm room haha. new follower via the gfc blog hop :)