Thursday, May 10, 2012

Life on Thursday

Did this week go by super fast for anyone? Don’t get me wrong, I’m more than happy that it’s Thursday!

Here’s some highlights (and maybe a few lowlights!)

* It’s Teacher Appreciation Week. Also known as The Best Week Ever! Seriously, I wish I had a picture of all the goodies, cards, and amazing gifts that are taking up residence on my desk.

*Can we just give an amen to gift cards? Especially ones from Forever 21 and Target. Umm, let’s just say they have already been spent! Since putting myself on a clothes spending freeze until the end of the school year, I haven’t even stepped in my favorite stores. It was fun to only walk out with stuff that was “free”!

*The Olympic torch was lit today! I’m kinda an Olympic nut. So excited for London!

*Did you watch the season finale of Castle?

Let’s just take a moment as we collectively squeal!

I’m not ashamed to admit that I’ve probably watched it more than 5 times since Tuesday. This might be the longest summer ever!

*Dress Challenge Week Four

I’m totally going to keep this up over summer! It’s been so fun.

Monday

GEDC0925

Tuesday

GEDC0999

Wednesday

GEDC1015

Thursday

GEDC1022

Linking up with Sar and

Photobucket

3 comments:

Katie said...

Pssh, this week was the SLOWEST. WEEK. EVER. I can't believe it's only Thursday!! I'm gonna go nuts! haha!

Sar said...

OHMYGOSH where did you get Tuesday's dress?! I am pretty sure I need it in my closet ASAP!

Happy Friday love! Here's hoping those gift cards go to great use this weekend!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

love that chambray top!