Monday, July 11, 2011

Life in the Mountains

I’m all moved in, unpacked (with the exception of two pesky little boxes), and ready to decorate!

I do have a few little gripes to get out of the way first.

My gas still isn’t on. Which means I can’t cook, dry my clothes, or take a hot shower until tomorrow.

Well, taking a cold shower doesn’t bother me too much when it is 100+ outside!

Because I moved further north, the stupid (yet, still beautiful) mountains block my ability to obtain any sort of antennae signal to watch TV.

I’m going to have to break down and get cable.

I haven’t had cable in 5 years people!

Other than those things, my new place is fantastic.

I have a garage.

A huge pantry.

A huge patio just waiting for guests.

A huge living room waiting for guests.

 A huge kitchen waiting for guests.

Ok, you get the picture. My place is HUGE!

This is a house begging for a party.

Can’t wait to show off some pictures once I get it show piece ready.

(yeah right, like that will ever happen!)

1 comment:

Sweet Lily said...

Wow, cool!
I'm right here waiting, and I'm also always here to support you.