Thursday, January 27, 2011

Life in the Aisles at Goodwill

Since taking my hiatus from blogging, I've been reading tons of DIY and home decor blogs. Talk about inspiration!

Today I took a trip to my favorite G'Will to browse up and down the aisles. I didn't have too many things in mind, just wanted to look. Talk about hitting the jackpot! AND, I actually had a few bucks to spare...double sweet!

Let me show you some of my fantastic finds!



Awesome shelf. Needs some touch up work and some white paint, but I already have tons of plans for this gem!



My favorite color is white, and I love love love collecting milk white dishes. This were such a steal at $2.99, $7.99, and $9.99!



This could quite possibly be my favorite find of the day. Check out this amazing shower curtain. Which matches my house to a tee! A little hint, I don't intend on using it for the bathroom!



Come back tomorrow to find out how I'm incorporating all these in my home!

No comments: