Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Life in September: Day Sixteen

Write about a time when you screwed up.

Is it sad that most of my horrible stories come from sixth grade?

I could talk about the time I smarted off , got detention, and almost got my Valentine’s party taken away. Or maybe that time I hid a classmate’s math textbook and he got in trouble instead of me. I also remember a time when I quoted a line from a Pauly Shore movie, something along the lines of “everyday is an orgasm!” and the principal threatened me with calling my mother and I would need to repeat the line to her. Did I mention, at the time, she was the school board president ? Or that I was a student at a Christian school?

My stories sound pretty pathetic.

I’m sure that I’ve screwed up royally recently, but I’m not funny and I’m a tiny bit boring.

 

2 comments:

Emily Hornburg said...

Haha. You were such a rebel at your little Christian school

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

THAT IS TOO FUNNY! hahaha