Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Life in Paris (or my bedroom redo)

Guys, I love Paris. Been there one time and I’m obsessed.

OBSESSED!

Like I said yesterday, I’ve never decorated my bedroom. Little touches here and there, but nothing major. I found some cheapo Paris décor items and it was like the light bulb went off. Bingo, “Paris” bedroom.  I already had a few things like a Eiffel Tower and an old hatbox, so why not go all out!

I’m still putting some finishing touches. Side note: How do you make a Paris room without using black/white/pink?

paris

GEDC1969

Crappy cell phone pic!

GEDC1970GEDC1979

Some of my previous items.

GEDC1992

I’m thinking about going with a white/light blue/grey theme. Changed my green comforter to my old fluffy down to see if I like the all white bed idea. So far I’m really into it, makes the room feel so airy.

I found some adorable things for the bathroom while hunting around in Target!

GEDC1955

GEDC1957

The metal basket used to hold all my stuff by the sink. Don’t laugh at my old Blackberry, I use it for music!

GEDC1960

Isn’t that mug sweet? They had some other ones like London, New York, and Rome. I want them all!

The little blue dish is actually a cupcake holder. It has a glass lid that you can buy separately. I got it for $5.

GEDC1963 

It holds all the makeup that doesn’t work on my magnetic board. 

What else should I add to my room?

1 comment:

Veronica Lee Burns said...

your Paris touches are sweet! nice job!