Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Life with Four Year Olds


I can't believe it's been two weeks and I haven't shared this story yet! It's a good one so settle in and prepare for a laugh or two, at my expense!

Picture, if you will, 200 children raising their hands in worship eagerly singing praises to Jesus. A teacher stands up on the stage and shares pictures and stories about children suffering from malaria.

Now imagine a sweet innocent four year old nestled against his teacher (me) listening with rapt attention.
He looks up at  his favorite teacher, blinks his clear blue eyes and without missing a beat exclaims,"Miss Schultz, you have big boobs!"

Now what's a young teacher to do? Does she take him out of the chapel service? Does she talk to his mother? Nope, she leans down to the dear child and says, "sweet child, that's inappropriate."
The precious bambino turns to his gorgeous teacher (hey, this is my story!) and utters,"well,you do!"

Ah, youth!

1 comment:

Katie said...

That is hilarious! I love funny kid stories! Thanks for commenting on my blog!