Sunday, November 6, 2011

Life on the Weekend

This weekend was a kick-my-biscuit domestic goddess type of weekend.

I had lots of little cooking, baking, and DIY projects to keep my busy.

DSC06744

muffincollage

DSC06750

I was too lazy to take it out of the fridge before snapping a picture!

Eggrolls need to be made before the weekend/week is over.

I might make a tutorial if I remember.

 

It was chilly this weekend.

We’re talking 60’s, which isn’t cold for most people. I’m just a big wimp. My dad would say that Arizona has turned me soft!

 warmcollage

1. Pumpkin spice coffee!

(Notice that it’s empty, sad face)

2. Slipper boots are the best invention. They keep me warm and I can wear them while walking the dog in the morning.

3/4. This is where Bindi spent most of Sunday. Under the blanket snuggled next to me. Although, I’m sure I kept her warmer than she did for me.

The plan for the rest of the night is to:

-Start invites for Christmas Tree Decorating Party.

-Catch up on The Good Wife.

(Aren’t Alicia and Will the cutest?)

-Snuggle with the pooch.

Good weekend indeed!

 

No comments: