Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Life in October

Do you hear that?

It’s the beginning cords of The March to Christmas…

Ugh!

First off, I love Christmas. I love decorating, listening to music, getting together with family and friends, and eating all those once a year goodies.

But seriously, let’s wait until after Thanksgiving.

SAVE THE PILGRIMS!

Let them have their holiday.

I am Christmas’ biggest fan starting Black Friday. Until November 25th this place is a Christmas free zone!

I went to Starbucks today, and was handed this:

310912_540374409650_145900300_31121442_726253906_n[1]

I will admit, it was filled with a peppermint mocha. But, I couldn’t resist and I’m a little burnt out of pumpkin spiced lattes.

However, October is over and it officially kicked my biscuit.

Bring it on November!

The next few weeks are some of my favorite in the school year.

We started singing our Turkey songs today.

I can’t wait to bust out the “How to Cook Thanksgiving Dinner” question sheets.

Plans for my annual Christmas Tree Decorating Party are coming along nicely.

My friends and I got together last week and had a craft night inspired by my latest DIY.

I can’t wait to show all the hard work my girls put into their projects.

Until then, stay away from the 24 hour Christmas music channels, put away the egg nog, step away from the tree lights and just enjoy the next four weeks! Christmas will come soon enough Smile 

 

No comments: