Saturday, September 17, 2011

Life in Friendship

Do you ever have one of those days when nothing is planned but it all turns out awesome in the end?

I met up with my best partner in crime,Lihau, for breakfast today.

When we get together, three things are likely to occur.

 

The eating of delicious food.

Drinking of coffee.

Shopping.

*All while laughing our rears off (of course!)*

 

Our only course of action was the eating of breakfast at our favorite spot

The Good Egg.

PS…if you live in the Valley and you’ve never been go to The Good Egg, what are you waiting for?

I wish I had taken some pictures but alas, we were talking too much to stop and take photos for my little blog.

We perused some stores and headed off to the movies.

Such a relaxing way to spend a Saturday.

DSC05620

PS…this picture was not taken today. Obviously, we’re much cooler than this picture makes us seem to be.

I love my friends

The End.

 

 

 

No comments: